Considering the Stars

Yesterday, I was watching/falling asleep while the tv program, "How the Universe was made" was running on the science channel. In watching the amazing simulated graphics and theories of how this solar system came to be, it just amazed me because I could picture God's hands creating and forming as he spreads out his design in pleasure and in his awesome display of power.

***

Last night I saw what looked like a shooting star. At first I didn't think so because it seemed so close, almost like a stray tail of a firework display. It was so clear and so bright. It burst onto the stage of the night sky, downward towards the earth and it's tail was really a star spangled streamer following behind. It was really special. I was sitting on a curb and the night sky was glittering full of God's workmanship and he showed me something special.
So awesome.

Comments

Popular Posts