PTL!

Short Version:
Found a place to stay and bought a used bike today!
God is good!^^
Halellujah!

Oops, I forgot to mention that this all happened in two days of getting here! :)











 The long version:

It's been 2 days since I got here and God provided a new place to stay (month-to-month) and I got a used bike!

I was considering a place that my sis (Becky) and I visited earlier which had a household of people living there. I was praying about it until this morning.

Yesterday, my friend, Jennifer (who manages the guesthouse I'm staying at), suggested this triplex place and sent an email to the owner (Jennifer didn't have her number.)

I felt like that the triplex is the place I should stay at, but
#1 Jennifer didn't know if the place was ready,
#2 the owners was at a retreat and wouldn't get back til today, 
#3 it's not assured that the owner would get back quickly in time before I would need to leave the guesthouse due to their busy schedules. (I knew that I should be find a new place by this Friday-tomorrow)

I prayed to God as I was considering the first place and asking around to different places. If He wanted me in the triplex, that the owner would come back and check her email and immediately respond back to Jennifer.

But guess what happened??? Exactly what I prayed for! The owner checked her email immediately AND contacted Jennifer immediately.

As I walked in (she has 2 pugs which would have normally would make me pause), she had a warm and sweet personality and the place seemed right at home. There wasn't much furniture or anything (since they literally just finished remodeling) but it felt right. I told her I'd be back the next day and left my heavier suitcase there (it was already in the trunk).  I'm paying what I was searching for... which is what she offered.


The place is nice. It's a room in a triplex. I'm staying in the same apt as the couple who are the new owners and renovaters of the place.

The rooms looks new, I get my own bathroom (in the hallway, probably shared with guests.) And  I could tell that the landlady and I could get along right away.

It is a 30 min walk to church on a bike trail, shorter with a bike. Later I found out from the owners of the guest house that that location is central to all places, grocery stores, downtown, and central bike trails! So awesome!

And afterward, I bought a used bike, with some minor fixing. The owners of the guesthouse I'm staying at fixed my kickstand, gave me a bike lock and offered their airmattress to me when I move out! God's so good! :):)

Comments

Popular Posts