Golden Surprise!

For two days my quads have been sore like crazy. The first day I couldn't imagine why but then remembered that on Wed night, I went on the prayer walk around the neighborhood. There was about 25 of us that took colored chalk and wrote blessings and drawings on the streets, curbs and sidewalks.

All that to say that squatting up and down throughout three streets had made my thighs (but mostly my quads) extremely sore... I need to exercise more!

Well, that all leads up to tonight's Friday service. I was in debate whether I should go or not because I was thinking what torture I would put my quads through if I went biking (or walking for that matter) to church, so I asked the Holy Spirit, 'Do I need to go tonight?' And what I heard was, 'Yes. I have a surprise for you.' So I gulped down my dinner and made my way over.

This week was the "Open Heaven" conference with guest speakers John & Carol Arnott. I heard that Friday night service was open to all, but when I arrived, the non-conference people were ushered to the upper overflow room (there was another overflow room on the 1st floor for conference guests.)

The upper room was packed and I lined up against a counter that was against the back wall. We were praising for an hour before Bill Johnson came up to intro John Arnott. John started his message, but paused shortly after, getting us to receive blessings after telling us stories how the Holy Spirit turned people's fillings into gold or bright silver. He explained that it seemed for no "important reason," but God can do signs and wonders sometimes to just blow our socks off, but also to bring people (cities) to Him.

As we prayed asking the Holy Spirit to move, John asked us to check each other's teeth. The man standing 2 persons away from me had his fillings turning into gold. At least a dozen of us (including me) could see that the middle of his fillings were bright gold and the outer parts were a dark metal color! There were a few more in our overflow room whose teeth had turned to gold. Also on the screen they had people come up and show their teeth to the camera and some had a whole entire tooth completely gold or silver. Wow!

When John continued with his sermon (which was good stuff!), people near the front of the overflow room started pointing up and then there was a small mob, people lifting there hands and chattering in wonder. I went to the front and realized that the beam of light from the projector was showing the particles of metallic specks flying around. It was gold dust. At first I had to adjust my eyes because I wanted to make sure I wasn't just seeing regular dust, but it glittered and at times the amount of dust particles would greatly increase. I stood there for a few minutes in wonder and then walked back to the room thanking God in seeing this...then returning to listening to the sermon...

At the end of the night, they invited everyone, including the overflow rooms, to come join them downstairs for a huge fire tunnel. The wait was probably 40-45 minutes, but a wonderful lady (I didn't catch her name) was getting whacked and blessing people in the spirit as we were standing in line. I could just feel the deep love of Christ coming from her. She must of fell at least 10 times (I did catch her once thanks to B Momma's quick training!), but she was blessing and prepping me for the fire tunnel and I was bending over and giggling. I went through the fire tunnel twice. One each way.  :)  I still felt like I wasn't supposed to leave, but then guess what happened? Again, people started pointing and gathering in huge crowds near a certain spotlight...gold dust... but this time more... and as we were praising along to the praise playing off the ipod, we could watch as the dust particles would produce and multiply. Fade in and out. And through the back stage, and scattered particles here and there but mostly near that spotlight.

And almost like a big finale (like in watching the fourth of July fireworks) there was this large cloud that appeared out of nowhere, swirling near the leadership on stage (who were gathering and in awe of the whole thing too.) It was clearly visible and much thicker than anywhere else. It was definitely a cloud...and then it disappeared. Wow. That was some surprise God. Thank you Jesus! You do things to amaze people and sometimes its just to be fun.

Comments

  1. Can you hear my ALELUYA??!!

    Yes you can...
    ALELUYA!!!

    Jesus... you are AMAZING!!!

    love you Sis...
    Go girl... GO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow amazing!! So happy you re experiencing all of His blessings!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks V! I pray that as I experience God's goodness it may multiply to you and others!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts