Night

The Feast of Tabernacles was on from 5pm-9pm. I was lingering around. Again, I kept asking the Holy Spirit if I should go. I wasn't sure what time, but as it got nearer to 7pm, then I kept seeing myself there. I felt that the Holy Spirit was telling me, "You're going to have fun."

I left the house around 7:30pm and biked over to the Bethel baseball field. As the speaker was finishing up we made declarations over Israel. Those who were students and conference attendees from other countries were going to the prayer house to make dedications on behalf of Israel. The remainder was left on the field with a small fire tunnel in the front as a band started playing, switching off musicians and singers. They sounded like the ones from the Healing rooms and if I could put a description to the music, the first team was gypsy-esque with earthy tones, a violin and some sort of congo drum and a rich female vocalist, the second was more indie-folk acoustic guitar and drums and a higher toned male singer. As I walked through the fire tunnel I was thinking, 'Numbers do not matter, but your presence is still present and powerful.' After getting out of the fire tunnel. I observed as a painter was painting a lion with a black background, but the yellows and oranges of the lion popped off the canvas in contrast.  I was reminded of Aslan (from the chronicles of Narnia), as most of the time I see lions.

A little while later, I was in conversation with a friend, and I was noticing a couple ladies in the distance dancing to the music with great prayer flags. One lady seemed like she was going to take flight because of how the flags looked like shimmering aqua-silver wings. Little kids were also dancing around with their smaller version of flags and I was having a blast watching them dance and twirl the flags in fun and praise. In the conversation with my friend, she was saying that she wanted a Shofar. I had no idea what that was, and she explained it's the ancient instrument that Israel would use for sounding of battle, attention, celebrations, rituals, spiritual shifting of the atmosphere.

Then I noticed the woman from the night before (the one that was whacked and blessing people all around in the fire tunnel) dancing around with a white shawl flying above her head. Yesterday she was in bright reds and what looked like a Sari. I was overhearing her story as she was telling a man yesterday that she is from Pakistan and that some guest speakers came to Pakistan. At the end of the event, the guest speaker prophesied over her saying that she was a Jew. She continued to tell the man that it was the most ridiculous word she'd ever received and she didn't know what to make of it. She continues, that later she was speaking with a friend and he was telling her that there is a tribe of Jewish lineage in Pakistan and she had found out that it was the very same tribe that she's from. Now she's a professing Pakistani Jew crazy for Jesus!

Back to tonight, so I told the friend I was in conversation with that I'm going over to that woman and give her a hug. As I approached her, she stopped and I extended my arms asking if I could hug her. She held out her hands and looked like she was going to fall backwards in slow motion. "I think maybe not!" she said as I grabbed her hands so that she wouldn't fall completely backwards. And as she crouched down, I slowly went down with her as I sat down with my knees bend up. She looked and me so lovingly and held my face cupping them with her hands and I can't remember if she said anything, but she blew air very gently in my face and there I went, backwards, laying in the grass. I thought about getting up but she told me I better not and not to take it in.

I was looking up at the night sky, some of the stars in view with a temperate cool night and the feel of grass around my body, the background music (ipod at this point) ministering to me. The bright baseball tiered lights brightly to my left in my scope of view, a row of production lights with blue and purple lights spilling out and to my right, and I see the lady as she got up and a man (standing about a foot or two away from my head) blowing a Shofar! It was twirled, almost like an antelope's horn but much larger and the sound was so majestic and familiar, maybe from movies like the chronicles of Narnia or the Lord of the Rings. He blew the horn maybe 7 or 8 times and I started giggling after the 2nd or 3rd sound of the horn as I could feel the resounding call settle in my bones . God, you're so funny. 'Wow, if you're gonna shift something, do it now as I'm surrendered!' Then to my left the sound of the Shofar again. It sounded like people were trying it out, but I kept giggling just amazed. Wow, thanks God for this. This is something! This IS fun! :)

Riding back the moon was large and full and amazing, the night was cool and it was beautiful!

 I <3 Jesus!

Comments

Popular Posts