Roomie

My new roomie is a sweet sweet lady. Her husband is currently in Alaska now, but will return in Nov. So far we went to a student BSSF birthday party together, walked to Bethel and the healing rooms this morning (LOVE IT--it's my favorite), discussed the prodigal son, personal histories and God's story and went on errands. She is a very tender, pure-in-heart, loving and generous person. I believe we're going to learn a lot from each other.

She has 2 pug dogs which I'm getting attached to already (yeah, who would of known?) which are so funny. There's the older but large dog (Theo) and the younger dog (Rudy)...get it? Like the Huckstables? :)

Rudy is a little jumpy and tends to bark at sudden noises but calms down shortly after, while Theo lackadaisically walks or plops down to the nearest floor rug. I caught them taking a nap and Rudy was folded onto Theo where you couldn't tell where one ended and the other began. They looked like a furry blanket pile. Haha.

I'll take pictures when I get a chance.


I'm already getting a sense of Bethel culture... or at least the Bethel student culture. Everyone is inviting and excited to serve, there are home groups and groups of prayer walkers that invade our neighborhood weekly. People from all over the world come to this town. It's quite interesting but also reminds me of Korea in a strange way. :)

I'll keep posting thoughts, lessons, pics, jokes, etc... until next time! :)

Comments

Popular Posts