Too Many Good Things!

I am a week behind in post, and it seems like months worth of blessings behind in reporting! My stay here in Redding is still amazing as ever, each day different and so saturated and bless by GOD! Thank you Jesus for all your goodness! Every promise is true!!!

Can I even try to recap? Hmmm...

Sun 10/16/11
Worship at Twin View Campus, where praise was awesome... about 45 minutes, Bill's message ended up 15 minutes... most memorable thing and all compact and tight, there needn't be anything left to say, "If you're living lifestyle in the desert, a mist feels like a flood." OUCH. And prayer for 35 minutes. Awesome! Found agreement with my roommate that I was going to move out in a week. The Lord was telling both of us for different reasons a week prior without us knowing it! God's so awesome.

Wed 10/19/11
Had a lovely picnic with a couple lovely ladies. It felt like a God ordained moment of the day. Peace. Ahhhh. :)

Walk to OT class with a friend. Love my OT class! Mike & Sue Tesauro are awesome in giving a balance of comprehensive study of the word and letting the Holy Spirit move in teaching!

Thurs 10/20/11
Finally got myself to go to "Young Adult Embassy" on Thursday night. It's a fellowship/service for young adults at Bethel (mostly non-students which is quite surprising.) I met a lovely young woman there in whom I felt like I've known her all my life and we exchanged info.  :)
The service was mellow and praise was soothing 40 minutes with a sermon following. I wish I had started coming out sooner, because it seemed like a good fellowship to be part of.

Friday 10/21/11
 Went to a pre-service prayer, where I got re-aquainted with 2 Simpson College students that I saw at another Friday Night Service (the night of the gold dust.) In prayer, one of them started to prophesy over me and it was all things that other people (in Korea and in Redding) have spoken but in greater detail and degrees! Wow.
FNS was AWESOME, awesome praise, worship and word about identity and reason for existence.

Some memorable quotes:
"the definition of mirror is surprisingly not "an object that reflects an image" but "to wonder at"
"The difference between being a 'light' and a 'hypocrite' is identity... knowing who you are."
"An exchange was made at the cross. Jesus took our identity and we got His."
"Our identity can't be earned. It has to be received by faith."
"Identity theft is the fastest growing crime in the nation."
"I'm working from identity, not for it."

"Some identity checks:
Rest-Always begin with rest. The last day God made to rest was the first day for man.
If you're not resting, performance could be coming through. Philip 1:6
Not being in anxiety/stress

Everything is done in relationship.
"I only do what I see the Father doing..."
We are never alone... "I will never leave or forsake you."
"Everything I'm doing, I'm doing with Him."
We are being invited to wrk with God. There's an aspect we get to know Him more as we work together with Him.
Jesus was never anxious.

Element of Joy
We get to dream with God
Hebrews 12
good, acceptable, perfect will of God

What is He inviting you to create with Him?"


... to be continued...

Comments

Popular Posts