The Next Chapter

I can't describe to the full extent what an amazing experience it has been here in Redding. God is AMAZING and He, His word and His glory is delightfully beautiful!!! During this time here I've experienced deeper areas of His gentle healing and greater depths of His amazing and overwhelming love. God has been continually expanding my limited understanding of who He is and blowing me away! Haha! There are endless limits in the intimacy and knowledge of who God is in His words and promises. I am so thankful for this gift of renewal and equipping in my life. The people placed in my life at this time were wonderfully strategic in loving community and I know there are heavenly fellowship connections.

Some quick but personal example of His goodness:
Surrounded by amazing sisters in hot pursuit of Christ together
A Neighborhood ministry/community, one in love and mission, sharing all that they have
My Old Testament class: IN LOVE with God going through the OT
A supportive artist and music community that is blowing away the city with God's love
Mind blowing revelations everyday
Sweet presence of the Almighty
The golden glory of His presence (seen and unseen)
Leaders that bring the Word in Spirit and Truth

There are a ton more examples and even each of these could take pages of details!!! (Thank you Jesus! <3)

Now I am moving, what seems quickly but also the right timing into my next chapter. I'll be moving into the Bay Area, looking for a job with release and freedom. I will be close to family and temporarily staying with my older sister and her family. It will be an awesome time to spend time with them before they leave next summer for overseas work again.

The next chapter commences...

Comments

Popular Posts