Traveling woman

It's strange to think, that when I asked God if I could travel the world, this is what it would look like.

No doubt and thankfully the Lord has preparing me since I was a child of not only moving but adapting to people. Before my junior high years, our family moved twice in the Bay area. I went off to college in Southern California. My older sister, married, went off to Asia with their baby. My family moved to Texas while I was in Irvine.

During the academic school year, school breaks and post-gradation, I've experienced living in 13 residences with a total 27 flat/roommates (mostly all from southeast Asia.) It's no wonder that I wanted to go visit and travel Asian countries. Living with all sorts of people with different backgrounds let life become a colorful and sometimes stretching learning experience, but God had things in store and training that continues to flourish and prosper.

"In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps." ~Proverbs 16:9


And as my travels continued, seeking God's desires, He turns His desires into my own... or should I say, that He's placed them in me from the beginning, but seeking Him, the Holy Spirit reveals them as the other lesser desires fade away.

"Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart." ~Psalm 37:4

Since the summer of this year, I have been a traveling woman in deeper definitions, moving as the Lord speaks. It started in June, first as a trip to three Asian countries, being hosted by at least a half dozen locations, then a visit to the U.S. (I was living in South Korea at the time) where I traveled to 6 different Californian cities. Returning to SK realizing that I my next move was to be back to the U.S . and fast (Praise God for His impeccable timing with my lease and moving situation! Moved out in 4 days, Hallelujah!!!), from there, 3 locations in Redding and now in San Ramon, I've been traveling with one small suitcase and one medium suitcase. It has grown since SK, so now I have a couple boxes.

Taking a few steps back to look at the grand scheme, God, you're amazing!!! <3

Comments

Popular Posts