I visited a church on Saturday where Kris Vallotton was guest speaking.
He has a great series on Spiritual Quotient (SQ) that you can find for free on iTunes podcast or his website: http://kvministries.com/

At this church, they usually have weekly services on Saturday instead of Sundays. Since Kris and a group of the BSSM students were coming to minister, they were on a tight schedule, they started with the message first and worship later.

As I stayed after for worship, the song was being played and I was glad to hear it!

Here's my morning session version of it, with my "toy" travel guitar... gotta love those raw morning sessions!:




No One Else
Laura Hacket and Cory Asbury

No one else can love You like I love You, Lord
'Cause I was made unique in Your heart
I was made to bring You joy

Now I have a purpose
Now I have a destiny
You made me for You glory
You made me for You glory

No one else can love You like I love You, Lord
'Cause I was made unique in Your heart
I was made to bring You joy

Now I have a purpose
Now I have a destiny
You made me for You glory
You made me for You glory

Comments

Popular Posts