Marriage & Family Restoration!

I was watching this video link a friend had sent me. I don't know if you are aware of the Benny Hinn ministries and what has happened in his marriage, divorce and restoration in the recent current events.

It is encouraging especially when leaders can humble themselves and admit the mistakes they have made so that God can bring about correction, restoration and healing! This is the first part, but continue to watch Part 2 also!




Watching this really is timely, as this is a season God brought me to intercede for healing in my family. Growing up in a family of ministry and watching my parents go through divorce in the midst of it has made a huge impact on my family. But God has been leading me and bringing hope into solidified reality of healing and restoration despite of the past!!! PTL! It is awesome to cheer on marriages and restoration in families affected by divorce.

Lord, usher in healing and blessings on present marriages for deeper understanding between spouses and your desire for marriage & family structures. Make new from old, beauty from ashes in families with those who have suffered from the battle scars of divorce and cover and seal on upcoming generations of marriages that will be all in covenant, In Jesus Name, AMEN!

Comments

Popular Posts