In today's morning time in the Global Prayer Room, I am listening to the music flowing from the stage. Justin Rizzo and his worship team are in session... I hear the strings, the cello, the violin along with the flute and other band instruments...I am reminded of the years of longing to hear orchestral instruments played along side with worship and music...

I am also reminded of all the journal entries where I am writing and naturally would like to sing or turn them into songs of dedication, praise songs. Many of the songs here (in the prayer room) flow so smoothly in praise, but also in such a way that is simple and colloquial...that seem of personal writings (i.e. journals...)

Whenever I am in the prayer room with J. Rizzo's compositions playing in the background, I am taken to marvelous places in heavenly imaginations. His cinematic orchestration of music really brings my soul to a transcendent level of worship, praise and admiration for God's beauty.

Yesterday at the all-staff meeting, we prayed for the up-and-coming production of "The Days of Noah" and Forerunner Arts. During that time we were able to hear a little bit about how J. Rizzo's calling for the movie industry (music composition) and media/theater/movie productions...also of the grand dream God had given the one of the leaders of the Forerunner Arts to make Hollywood jealous by the God-given creativity given to this generation's artists, musicians, producers, followers of Christ.


This is amazing. Since my time in Korea, I have caught up the desire to pray and intercede for not only musicians but actors and the music, media & film industries. These are truly exciting times seeing the music industry coming out of Bethel and the Arts and Media coming from Forerunner Arts.

To see God's children use their God given talents for His purpose, His glory, His fame with excellence...this is something that I've been yearning to see since my college years as a Fine Arts student. It's a realization of things dreamed of long ago. Praise God!

Comments

Popular Posts