This morning I woke up with Psalm 63 in my head

Global Prayer Room (GPR) -
First thing as I come inside and sit down at a table,  I sit down and praise the Lord and engage in the intercessory set.
As the band changes the music to a worship set and as  some small groups gather in prayer, I take out my laptop.
I asked the Lord what he wanted me to concentrate on during my time in the prayer room.
I heard, "Spend time with me."
I remember the Psalm 63 reference from when I woke up this morning.

The worship team starts to sing:

"My soul longs for You, Lord In a dry and weary land."

I open the Bible to Psalm 63, not looking at the screen and this is what it starts with:

"O God, you are my God, earnestly I seek you:
my soul thirsts for you,
my body longs for you,
in a dry and weary land
where there is no water..."

I love it when God echoes  :)


Comments

Popular Posts