Happy Kislev! Day 1: A month of remembrance of thanksgiving, dreams & miracles!

Sister
 
I'm thankful for my family.
I had an awesome conversation with a sister today. We had an open, honest and loving conversation and what we continually discover is that we are both constantly changing. This same conversation would have had a different outcome years ago, but God has been moving, growing & healing in both of our lives...and our weaknesses.

We are realizing the great journey of healing and growth that had transpired over years, months and days and still now and today. God is amazing. Only He can move in hearts of people, but at the same time its up to us to make each decision of the heart to be willing to change, move and listen.

I thank God for my family and even moreseo I make tribute to my sister today. Thank you.


Comments

Popular Posts