Happy Kislev! Day 11: A month of remembrance of thanksgiving, dreams & miracles!

Victory even in dreams

There use to be a time that if I had a weird or perturbing dream it would haunt me. You know those kind of dreams where you may feel helpless, powerless or a victim. Not that I had bad dreams often, but every once in a while there were ones that when I woke up, I couldn't shake that eerie heavy feeling and it followed me throughout the whole day.

More recently, in the past couple years, my "bad" dreams wouldn't be so bad. Even in my dreams, I start realizing the lies and spiritual warfare taking place. I would make decisions to turn around the fate of my dreams.

For instance, one of my dreams consisted of me being accused by people I knew. I could feel myself getting defensive and angry. I wanted to retaliate back with all my might, but then I realized that it wasn't those people who were the real enemy. I realized that the enemy was trying to rile me up to hate my loved ones and trap me in anger. I then took all my focus of anger building up, but then started declaring truth and blessings toward my loved ones and tearing down the enemy's tactics. By this time, I didn't feel like I was dreaming anymore but I was in full consciousness as I was sleeping. (Some would say that my spirit was aware and taking over in my dream life.) What seemed so looming and dark got turned around and retreating fast! I woke up so energized and on fire, I wanted to hoot and holler. That feeling did not fade away like other dreams because I knew it was real in an unseen arena!

Other times, I would see something foreboding in a dream and come to realization, that I am dreaming and decide to turn the tables and declare God's truth, while still sleeping!

This doesn't happen all the time, but even waking up from a puzzling dream, I am not phased by heaviness. I feel like there's victory or information for victory in every "bad" dream!

I also love good dreams! There are so many and can't really share much now, but they are food for the soul, strategies and revitalization!

**

Thank you God for dreams. Thank you for victory! I don't understand everything about dreams, but it makes me stop from my way of life and come before your presence to dialog with you.


Comments

Popular Posts