Happy Kislev! Day 25: A month of remembrance of thanksgiving, dreams & miracles!

The Blood of Jesus

I'm not going to go into too much detail, and I probably shouldn't on an open blog, but I thank God for the blood of Jesus and how the redemptive power behind it!

Two nights ago, before I went to bed, I was praying and blessing my my health and body especial the female reproductive organs. I'm not sure why I prayed those particular prayers at that time since I wasn't in any discomfort or pain.

The next morning I was having major pain attacks and cramps (uncommonly painful and almost electrifying), but I remembered my prayers the night before and put my foot down. I said "no!" to accepting the pain and claimed the blood of Jesus over me and just as I finished off my sentence, instantly all pain left and did not return. Praise Jesus!!!

Love it.

Thank you Jesus for your blood!

Comments

Popular Posts