Happy Kislev! Day 6: A month of remembrance of thanksgiving, dreams & miracles!


Kansas City miracles



Although I have mentioned brief summaries of my experience of IHOP last year, I'll mention a few of my experiences in detail.

Admission into Intro to IHOP-KC

  • 4 weeks before orientation, I found out about their internship online and applied
  • 2 weeks before orientation, I found out my application was placed in the wrong internship pile
  • 1 week before orientation, I had my phone interview and was accepted (Thursday)
  • Friday-the next day was my sister's rehearsal dinner before her wedding (I was the maid of honor.)
  • Saturday - the wedding
  • Sunday - I bought my airline ticket to KC
  • Monday & Tues- I drove a couple of my family members to the airport
  • Wednesday - I flew out to KC
  • Thursday - rented a car and drove to the prayer room, met a lovely Singaporean woman who later on was to be my roommate
  • Friday - orientation
  • Saturday - getting into the swing of things, grocery shopping & errands with my roomie
  • Sunday - returned the rental car with me only putting $3 of gas in (only because I couldn't believe it was full, I kept clicking the gas trigger.) .... GAS MIRACLE!!!   Btw, the airport car rental is about 40-45 minutes from where we were (one way).


Prayer for others in the global prayer room
There was a time where there was an open time for prayer for those who wanted to receive prayer for healing. As those who wanted prayer, would single themselves out by raising their hand or coming out of the aisles, others around would gather and pray for them. A woman stood up and as I and another intern came to pray for her, she shared that she's been having pain in her heel and leg. We both prayed for her and she was astounded that the pain was gone. I didn't realize but she had the pain in her leg for some time and now she was testing it out and was so happy. She gave me a great big hug.

Another time in the prayer room, I had another opportunity to pray for a woman with a friend of mine. She first was asking for prayer for arm. As I started to pray for her, my prayer started speaking about how precious she is in God's sight and how he loves her. There were more details of his heart for her and she started bursting into tears and wavering. I almost wanted to sit her down since she was rocking back and forth so much. My friend also spoke into her heart and after she finished a good cry, she hugged us both and was so grateful. Holy Spirit just did a hijack to her prayer. What we thought was prayer for her arm was a deliverance of a lie tied to her soul. Wow. God's so amazing.

*

God thank you that you care for every detail in our lives. Whether we see miracles take place in the physical or not, I acknowledge that you do care for every detail. You are not a cruel God. You do not just sit in the heavens bored trying to find ways to entertain yourself with your creation. You truly love us and care for the broken-hearted. You want to set the captives free. You want to bring fullness of life and oh how you love us!


Comments

Popular Posts