Happy Kislev! Day 8: A month of remembrance of thanksgiving, dreams & miracles!

Running partners, cheerleaders & life-long friends

God has really blessed me with people who connect in very deep levels of my heart in different locations and seasons of my life.

I've also learned a very awesome lesson from some friends and listening to Ron Carpenter's sermons-- that drawing those necessary boundaries lays out the line for peace to operate, and also weeds the "nice" but unnecessary relationships to make room for prominent and life-giving ones.

In this crazy-awesome journey of life, God has really brought some wonderful, caring, dedicated friends, running mates, cheerleaders and family to bring much encouragement, discipline and very-need correction at times!

Thank you all for being part of my life. You've been a big part of who I am.

***

Thank you God for your perfect timing and your wisdom of who to bring in...and even breaking down the idealisms of who I needed and who I did not need in my life. Your way is SO MUCH BETTER!



Comments

Popular Posts