Happy Kislev! Day 9: A month of remembrance of thanksgiving, dreams & miracles!

Encouragement

As simple as it may seem, we all need encouragement. What would life be without someone placing "courage" into you?

In this way, I know God has created us not to be alone but in community--not an island but part of something greater. At the same time, God is the ultimate encourager. I've only realized this in greater measure in the last few years...and what a difference it makes!

Here's a sneak peak into some remembrances of encouragement I've receive through the years:

  • Waking up in the middle of the night to find my mom in the living room praying on her knees for her children
  • Friends celebrating/marveling at each others qualities/giftings and excited to run together
  • A sister connecting to my heart
  • A friend challenging me to get-up after a shocking fall
  • Seeing people getting free from old mindsets, burdens and traps of life
  • Seeing a humble heart in someone else
  • Having people tell me to ask the Holy Spirit for answers instead of trying to make up one on the spot
  • Having a father figure speak into me as expressing Father God's words for me
  • Having a mother figure speak into me as expressing God's tenderness from the attributes of a mother
  • The word of God - powerful like a double edge sword straight to my soul & heart
  • Shedding anything that hinders (one by one) to gain everything glorious (a.k.a. dying to myself to let Christ reign victoriously in me)
  • Seeing people in joy from experiencing God's intimacy, presence & miracles
  • Watching unity in different peoples, nations, generations and denominations in real heart-felt praise & worship
  • God telling me that He trusts me and entrusts me with everything He places in my path
  • True worship that breaks barriers, heals and enlarges my heart, spirit and capacity for more
  • Surprising & "random" gifts, notes and words of how people & God value me at the exact right times
  • Witnessing the boldness others carry to move into deeper, greater and further places in Jesus
and the list can go on forever and it does!



Comments

Popular Posts