Happy Kislev! Day 10: A month of remembrance of thanksgiving, dreams & miracles!

Music

I remember when I was in high school someone asked me the question, if I were to lose my sense to see or hear and I had the power to choose which one, which one would I choose?

I chose sight because I could not imagine living the rest of my life not hearing music. (Now I choose neither! haha)

Music has been such an important part of my life. It really speaks to a part of my soul and awakens and stirs things I had not known were asleep.

I'm so glad that music can be an awesome expression in worship, but also an awesome place of rest and receiving from God. Some say that in praise, it's a place to give. Others say it's a place to receive, but its both and there's really no formula. It's a place of communication, rest, joy, expansion, healing, humbling...so many things!

For me, some things just cannot be said or done, but sung or played!

Thank you God for music, it's an amazing, moving gift that reflects who you are!

<3

Comments

Popular Posts