Happy Kislev! Day 31: A month of remembrance of thanksgiving, dreams & miracles!

Yes, I've been late on my last several posts, but here it is! The last day of Hanukkah and the end of blogging 31 days of remembrance of thanksgiving, dreams & miracles.

I have to say, it was bit challenging, but maybe its also because I tried to say so much in the beginning. I should have spread it out a little more throughout the month. :)

For my last blog of this Thanksgiving-Hanukkah challenge, I would like to say that I am so eternally grateful that I am not the same person I used to be. That is a fact-Jack!

There have been many moments of growth and growing-up but I'd have to say that being on this faith-journey really has been quite an acceleration of sorts, yet at the same time, I still feel like, "me." I'm also learning who the real me is, which is something I thought I would know by now, but as you go on this crazy journey with God, he lets you in on a secret... There's a whole lot more you didn't know about yourself, because He's placed some amazing secrets about yourself to discover and to grow into.

Thank you God that I am not the same person I was last year, last month, or even last week! You're amazing and you've made me amazing in your image! Hallelujah!

Comments

Popular Posts