Shelly Mathis' word for today

I read this today and totally agree. 

--- 
SHELLY MATHIS
Kremmling, Colorado
Discovering Who He Truly Is

I had a vision of a figure whose entire being was covered with bulky layers of diverse garments. There was no way to identify who he was. I began to strip away the layers to discover who was underneath. When I stripped that last garment off, I beheld a being of pure light radiating in absolute glory. 

And I heard Him say, “This is how many of you, My children, perceive Me. Your perception of Me is built with layers of concepts from religious traditions, others’ words, difficult circumstances, and the lies of the enemy. These perceptions are simply fraudulent. In this new season, I will do a glorious work in those who earnestly seek to discover Me for who I Am. I will reveal each erroneous conception and help you methodically peel them away one at a time. Each removal will produce great liberation and profound joy. If you will persist, you will behold the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit in truth, purity, and spiritual reality. And you will never be the same!”

Proverbs 8:17 I love those who love me, and those who seek me diligently will find me.

Jeremiah 29:13 And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart.

---

Amen.

Comments

Popular Posts