Special Delivery

Saturday night was wonderful. I just got home from a great extended worship session and felt so full and satisfied. When I got home, I realized that I only had one earring. It must have fallen off. I was so filled with God’s goodness, I almost dismissed it, but I paused. I went to the car to check the seats and the floor... and no earring was to be found.
The next day, I decided to call a clothing store I had visited prior, to check if they had found the missing earring. No luck. I also checked the home where I was worshiping and also no findings! I had half-joked that I would ask for angels to deliver the missing earring to me. 
As I drove up to the garage, I made a sincere prayer, “God, I know it doesn’t seem like much, but these earrings mean something to me... and I like them! Could you send your angel(s) to deliver it to me?” After finishing the prayer, I had an urge to pull my seat back and look near my feet (closer to the brake.) And lo and behold! The missing earring!
Thank you Jesus! :)

Comments

Popular Posts