A note from God

The King is here and now!

He sees you in no comparison to anyone else past, present and future.

He does not measure you by what your parents have said about you,

not by what your employers expect of you, not by what your colleagues think of you,

nor by your own judgements about yourself.


He measures you to Himself... in how He fashioned you and His love for you,

the plans and future He laid out for you, in the purpose of why Jesus came, died and broke death for you.


He loves your immeasurably more than you can ever feel, express or experience

but He still wants you to experience it and deepen your encounters with it...with Him!

He has secrets to whisper in your ear, in the mornings, moments in the day, in dreams,

in His letters and stories to you.


He is a dreamer, a visionary, a lover, a freedom-fighter, a healer, a restorer, an advocate of truth, a conqueror, a benefactor of grace...

and He can't wait to show you the way to be like Him, setting you free in all areas of your life...

and being like Him in setting others free as you are getting free.

"Multiply it! Give it out! Watch and see it unfold. I dare you!," He says.

"There's plenty more from where that came from!" As if He can't keep up with giving away with his outsource..

An overwhelming river, a flood, a blazing fire, an unquenchable desire to give love and set free...

not only the captives whom have done no wrong but also prisoners who had sins held against them by the law...

"Free them all with the power of my love! Let the transformation begin! Not just one type of person, not just one people group, not just this city, state or nation! It is for ALL who have and ear to hear...ALL who have an eye to see! 

Sorrow into Gladness! Mourning into Dancing! Ashes into Beauty! Come and taste Me, for I am GOOD! I have a purpose for you. I know the plans I have for you! Trust me with all your heart, Search and seek me with all your heart, all your ways! Don't worry about this and that. Don't lean on the old habits of your past, or set understanding! 

Seek my face. Recognize me and I will show you the way! Straight and true. I will pave the way. I will go before you and hem you in, in ME! 

Stay with me! Keep in my company, let me tell you my thoughts. Let me share with you my dreams. Let me tell you my secrets. Let me show you the wonder!  If you keep in me, though it may be out of your comfort zone, it will actually be easier! No matter the circumstance, no matter how your surroundings may seem, I will never leave you nor forsake you! Stay by my side. If you keep in me you will have greater depth of understanding, of love, of excitement, of peace, of joy... of Me.

How I delight in YOU-- not just in what you can do for me, not just in how you can keep a clean record before my presence. I delight in YOU. I am looking for those who don't just look for my hand in blessing, but to ME, those who seek my face, those who delight in ME. Those who seek me with all their heart, mind and soul, WILL find ME. I promise you that! And when you seek me, you will find my hand. Come as often as you can, you will see how much you will be blessed. Why? Because I made you that way! You were made to be ultimately blessed knowing who you are in ME, knowing your purpose here in ME, fulfilling your being in Me, and letting the world witness you living your life fully out in ME, letting me delight and pour out MY love on you! That is who you were made to be, how you were made to function. 


Come to me. I will not force you to give up your old ways. You need to be willing to surrender those. I long and wait for you. I have so many blessing and wonders in store for you, I am so excited but I cannot force your fulfillment when somethings else are cherished more than me, whether it is a mindset, a habit, or object. 

But if you come to me, I will make new anything you bring before me. I will wash away anything that mars my child. I will give you my identity and take it as my own. 

What will I do with it? I will send it to the cross. It was crucified and gone. That's why I came to give up my life... for exchange for anything that would enslave your life, to share with you my inheritance. That is why I died, to pay the price, but I am not dead! I am alive for I have defeated death, sin and paid the price for you to live life to the full and as it intended it to be! You are living proof of my heart and you will set others free as well!

I love you. I made you and was proud of you before you were formed in your mother's womb....before anything you have ever said or done. I make no mistakes. I am waiting for you." 







Comments

Popular Posts