Kansas City

I have been waaaayyy overdue in my blogging journal, but so much has happened in such a short amount of time and the information and experiences just continue to compound as the time flies by!

I am currently in Kansas City, MO at the well-known IHOP mission base for my Intro to IHOP internship: Track I.

There is no way I can catch up on all that's happened here but here's a glimpse of some amazing things happening:

  • roommate divine connection  - a lovely Singaporean lady
  • gas miracle - full tank of gas/driving around for 3 days
  • 4-5 hour prayer session blocks in the prayer room
  • pouring into Scripture
  • healings
  • correct words of knowledge
  • miracle financial seed
  • awesome Life group
  • challenging studies
  • joyful ministry
  • soaking
  • dreams
  • visions
  • and much more! 
Your typical Holy Ghost, Bible loving, God loving times!
No doubt they keep us busy around here so there is lots of good counseling times with the Holy Spirit!

I don't have reliable internet access so I'll come and update as much as I can, but it will be sparse (at least for now!)

Blessings and be blessed and challenged in what God is speaking to you in your life now!


Comments

Popular Posts